Free Shipping Anywhere in the US
> UCO Clarus LED Lantern
UCO Clarus LED Lantern
The ultrabright LEDs in the UCO Clarus are amazing! Providing 150 lumens, this little powerhouse can actually replace a full-size propane or gas lantern, for a fraction of the weight and trouble!
- The Clarus is both a lantern and flashlight, simply slide the frosted globe up for lantern mode and down for flashlight mode
- Bright XP-E R3 Cree LED shines a diffused white light on your campsite so you can enjoy the night long after the sun goes down
- Use the on/off button to switch between low, mid and high brightness levels; use the strobe mode for signaling
- 3 AAA alkaline batteries (sold separately) provide up to 70 hrs. of use
- Includes a hook for hanging the lantern at your campsite or in your tent
- Lantern collapses down to 4.5 in. tall for simple storage, or use as a flashlight
- Durable plastic base stands up to regular use in the outdoors
- UCO Clarus LED lantern has an IPX6 water resistance rating to ensure operation in inclement weather
July 24th, 2017
We brought you a blog article earlier this summer about keeping your youth waders leak free. If you...
May 29th, 2017
Chest waders are not indestructible. Anyone that has ever owned a pair knows this.
High end adult w...
May 11th, 2017
The Instinctive Drowning Response, aptly named by Francesco A. Pia, Ph.D., is what people do to avoi...
April 28th, 2017
Don't miss out on some amazing closeout prices today! We have been impressed with the consistently h...
April 18th, 2017
If you have a child that likes playing in the rain and the mud, you know that children's rainsuits a...