Free Shipping Anywhere in the US
> UCO Clarus LED Lantern
UCO Clarus LED Lantern
The ultrabright LEDs in the UCO Clarus are amazing! Providing 150 lumens, this little powerhouse can actually replace a full-size propane or gas lantern, for a fraction of the weight and trouble!
- The Clarus is both a lantern and flashlight, simply slide the frosted globe up for lantern mode and down for flashlight mode
- Bright XP-E R3 Cree LED shines a diffused white light on your campsite so you can enjoy the night long after the sun goes down
- Use the on/off button to switch between low, mid and high brightness levels; use the strobe mode for signaling
- 3 AAA alkaline batteries (sold separately) provide up to 70 hrs. of use
- Includes a hook for hanging the lantern at your campsite or in your tent
- Lantern collapses down to 4.5 in. tall for simple storage, or use as a flashlight
- Durable plastic base stands up to regular use in the outdoors
- UCO Clarus LED lantern has an IPX6 water resistance rating to ensure operation in inclement weather
July 17th, 2018
Need an opportunity to get out of the house and enjoy the Alaskan summer before it's over? Maybe the...
January 25th, 2018
When was the last time your child was excited to put on a hat and go outside and play?
December 13th, 2017
-As featured in Fish Alaska December 2017 Families Column
Cold dark Saturday mornings can be spen...
November 22nd, 2017
So what do you get the kid that has everything? There's a great book out there called Simplicity Par...
October 6th, 2017
We read review after review that traditional youth waders do not work for young teenagers with big f...