The Woobie by Kelty is a great little sleeping bag for your precious little camper. The Woobie starter bag is built to make family camping more fun and designed to keep your toddler as warm and comfortable as they can possibly be. Little wigglers will love the flip-down top panel and you’ll appreciate the durable sidewall construction. The Woobie takes comfort to a higher level with warm insulation, offset quilt construction and a top-draft collar that keeps them cozily tucked in.
This little bag was clearly designed for the smallest of campers, with double zippers for easy (and often) in and outs!
The Woobie is backed by Kelty's Lifetime Warranty.
Recommended for ages 2-5 (fits children up to 4' tall).
- Kelty Cloudloft™ insulation offers soft, high-loft warmth with durable compressibility
- Double-layer, offset-quilted construction maximizes warmth and durability
- The Woobie’s double-zipper top panel flips down offering lots of extra wiggle room
- Both zippers include draft tubes and antisnag construction for cozy, kid-friendly maneuvering
- Contoured and elasticized hood means no fussy cords
- Includes a custom color stuff sack, for easy transport and storage
- Temp Rating: 30° / -1°C
- Shape: Mummy
- Size Junior: Fits to: 4 ft / 122 cm
- Length: 54 in. / 137 cm
- Shoulder girth: 50 in. / 127 cm
- Fill weight: 24 oz. / .67 kg
- Total weight: 2 lbs 4 oz. / 1.01 kg
- Stuffed diameter: 9 in. / 23 cm
What customers have to say about the Woobie
- A very good bag, keeps the weight and volume down when you have small kids
- Had it out in summer and fall, down to 35 degrees with no problems of temperature or comfort
- Double zipper is key for getting in and out or venting on warm evenings, makes it feel like being tucked in
- Love that the hood is elastic so there are no cords to tangle or choke on but there is a little bit of a seal
- The synthetic bag dries quickly from breathing in the bag or minor spills of water
- The hang loops work well